With effect from 12/10/2018, we will adopt the Online Appointment registration method for participants to register for the Friday night / Saturday day YSD Experience Session. (Registered participants are not necessarily admitted)
Registration manner & closing time:
- Online Registration for Experiencing Session： Every Friday from 9am.
- Registration closes: Every Tuesday at 9am.
- Successful Participant List will be published at our website Every Wednesday after 12noon.
Points to be noted:-
- Participants are to provide the following information upon registration: Serial #, Name, Age, Gender, Symptoms, First Visit / Repeat Visitor, Choice of Experience Location (BT IHQ / Chang Clan Association)
- Please bring along your Identity Card, wear soft cotton knitted top & long pants, two small and two big towels and own warm ginger soup.
- Participant has to be accompanied. Those with more severe symptoms need to be accompanied by one family member.
- Reporting Time: Participants and their accompanied family members are required to be present by the following reporting time:
- Friday Night Session @ Chang Clan: 6:30pm
- Saturday Day Session @ BreadTalk IHQ: 1:30pm
- For those who have registered successfully, please be punctual.
- We accept registration only through the Online Appointment.
- Closed on Public Holidays.
- We reserve the right to amend the service details related to Experience Sessions.